Monday, October 31, 2016

Photo Assignment #5: Open Subject - Michigan State VS Michigan Game 2016

I decided to use my Open Assignment this week to focus on the pictures I took at Michigan VS Michigan State Game this last Saturday. I had tickets all the way at the top of the stadium in the "balcony" or referenced as "nosebleed seats," but luckily I was able to get some fairly decent pictures by zooming in quite far. There is some digital noise, but please remember how far away my seats were. Considering this, the pictures I was able to get are a very good quality.

Without zooming, this was my view:


My Assignment Work:

 Best photo: Outside the Spartan Stadium before the Big Game

ISO: 64
Aperture: f/3.1
Shutter Speed: 1/500



More Photos from this assignment. 

MSU Twirlette 

Michigan gets the ball!

LG Scott takes the ball

Lining Up

 LG Scott 

Summary: This assignment was a lot of fun! I had some trouble keeping the camera focused when zooming, but due to where I was sitting these turned out fairly good! There is some digital noise.

Editing: ** Contrast boost, cropping, brightness 


1 comment:

  1. For your picture I think it is really good but I thing you should've taken a picture of the field without all of the people around you because I think the people around you make it a distraction to your photo.

    ReplyDelete