Monday, October 17, 2016

Photo Assignment #3: Animal

For this week, the subject I used to focus on for my pictures was Animals. I have been really excited to use this as a subject because I currently have four dogs. Three of these dogs are one year old puppies while the other is turning ten soon. I was originally going to do this subject a couple weeks ago but my dogs had recently gotten a haircut, so I decided to wait for their hair to grow a bit more since it was cut so short it looks ridiculous.

Best Photo: A close-up of Corey 

ISO: 200
Aperture: f/5.4
Shutter: 1/80










More Photos from this assignment:


 Close-Up of Maizey

 Corey looking out the window

 Another close-up of Corey

Maizey

Maizey looking out the window


Summary: I had a lot of fun with this assignment because I really do love my dogs, but it was a bit hard to get specific pictures of them because they were full of energy. 

Editing: ** On the "Best Photo" I brightened the picture. 


1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! There is a bit of digital noise in the first one, but other than that, I love how you set these photos up. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete