Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Inspiration 2

My second photo shooting assignment will focus on the subject of a specific Event. I chose this subject for this week because this week is our homecoming week which only occurs once a year (obviously) and is a very fun and special thing for most students! This is definitely going to be a fun assignment.

Here are a few inspiration photos for this assignment:

Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3

These images that I am using for inspiration and very good examples for this subject because they clearly show that something exciting and special is occurring, but doesn't come out and say what that event may be. These pictures will be taken throughout my day on Saturday as I get ready for the Homecoming Dance.

My photos for this assignment will be uploaded on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment