Monday, October 10, 2016

Photo Assignment #2: Event

This week, the subject I chose was on an event. This event had to be something special; something that usually does not occur. I chose this subject specifically for this week because our homecoming was taking place. Being a Sophomore, I've been to homecoming before and it is definitely my favorite part of the whole school year. Since homecoming is such a special night to me, why wouldn't I decide to take pictures leading up to the actual event?


Best Photo: Just moments after I was given my corsage

ISO: 200
Aperture: f/3.1
Shutter: 1/30
















More Photos from this assignment:

Close-Up of Eye

Homecoming Proposal
Nails

"Getting Ready"

Nail Polish

Vanity Table

Before Dance Close-Up

Tickets for the 2016 Homecoming


Corsage

Summary: I had a lot of fun with shooting for this specific event. I struggled a bit with finding things to take picture of, but I believe I imaged to accomplish what I really wanted. The quality for these photos are not as good as I'd like them to be, as I wish I could go back and fix this.

Editing: **There was some cropping, contrast boost, and coloring change (this is obvious on the "best photo".

1 comment:

  1. Great job Kelly! I enjoyed reading your blog and viewing your pictures. I liked your photo of the makeup vanity and the corsage! I also liked your editing on the corsage picture because it draws your eyes to the flowers. Fantastic job

    ReplyDelete