Monday, October 3, 2016

Photo Assignment #1: Nature & Landscapes

This assignment was for us to choose one of the many subjects provided, and to take over 50 pictures. Only 10 of these were to be filed, and from there would we choose our best piece to upload. I chose Nature/Landscapes as my subject to focus on for the week due to the weather lately in Michigan. It has been a very rainy September, and I personally love the outdoors when it is like this. Although many Photographers would probably prefer to take pictures while it's sunny and warm outside, I prefer this sort of weather.


Best Photo: Plant with morning dew on its leaves

ISO: 80
Aperture: f/4.2
Shutter: 1/50

















More Photos from this assignment :

Clovers

Raspberries growing

 Pine trees

 Spider Web with dew on it

Visible morning dew 
Summary:
I had a lot of fun with this first assignment, but struggled a little bit throughout the picture taking process. I personally like to take close-up pictures, and focusing got to be a bit hard for me for some reason. Overall, I think my assignment turned out fairly well, but definitely could have gone better.


No comments:

Post a Comment