Monday, October 24, 2016

Photo Assignment #4: Food

The subject this week was "Food." I've noticed many photographers focus a majority of their pictures around this subject and that it's gotten quite popular, so I decided to give it a try myself. I decided to take pictures focusing on some fall-themed cupcakes, as well as chocolate chip cookies. Enjoy!

Best Photo: Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes

ISO: 100
Aperture: f/3.6
Shutter: 1/60










More Photos from this assignment:

 Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes

 Point of View Image of Cupcake

 Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes

 Chocolate Chip Cookies

Display of a Chocolate Chip Cookie, and Cupcakes

Summary: This was a fairly easy, and quick assignment. I didn't have any problems with this subject. There unfortunately is some digital noise on a picture or two but it was hard to avoid that.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the angle you got on these, it gives the cupcakes batter texture and a 3-D feel to them. I also like how you blurred out the background and kept the focus on the cupcakes. Only critique I would say is maybe turn down the lighting a bit, but all in all I really like the pictire.

    ReplyDelete